Besides registering new domain, every year we have to renew domain registered. In the previous article, I have detailed instructions to buy domain names in GoDaddy (with video attached), in this article, I will guide how to renew domain name here.
After successful domain registration, you can now renew. Therefore, to save the most every time there is a renewal coupon, you make the domain renewal right.
The Guide to renewal the domain GoDaddy
1. Visit the GoDaddy homepage and sign in.
2. Click on My Account and click the “+” button, this button next by DOMAINS
3. Next you will see the domain list, which expires soon to be at the top. To renew, click the corresponding Renew button:
4. On the next page, select the Renewal Length column in the Renewal Length column (up to 9 years) and click Continue to Shopping Cart page.
Note: If you do not wish to automatically renew domain name in GoDaddy, you can uncheck it in the Auto-Renew column, which ensures that you will not be charged unfairly.
As in the picture all the domains themselves have the option to manually renew, not to automatically.
5. Finally, double-check your order and then click Proceed to Checkout> to proceed with the payment.
Note:If there is a renewal discount code, click on the Have a Promo Code link. Below and then enter.
Unlike new registrations, domain renewal in GoDaddy can be paid with Paypal and In-store Credit.
You can select INR currency in the red box next to Total cost as shown above will be cheaper than paying in USD.
Finally, besides extending your domain name, you always have one more option: transfer domain to another provider, which is usually cheaper than renewal.
After the transfer is completed you will be added a year using the domain name again, similar to the extension.
Read the latest posts:
- GoDaddy Renewal Coupon Up to 40% Domain and Web Hosting for April 2017
- GoDaddy promotion Get 40% off all Orders for April 2017
- Coupon Renewal Domain + Hosting at GoDaddy – Discount up to 20% for April 2017